Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stories!

Today the school had an assembly but grade by grade so we were probably the last but thats ok with me, it was realy wierd cause this realy OLD man with a HUGE grey beard and a comb over told us wierd stories and we sat in a circle! It was SOOOOOO wierd!!
Today is Erics B-Day! I left a trail of snickers leading to a card And a paper crane I made, Did I tell you that I learend how to make paper cranes? It's so fun and I thout it would be a PERFECT gift! I don't have much to say but thanks to ALL the commenters!
THANKS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, that's the perfect gift. Eric's favorite animal is the paper crane. Actually, that's very nice of you, I'm sure he appreciates it inside, even if he still makes fun of you and beats you up.

Anonymous said...

Brooke, you have a knack for coming up with gifts. I'm sure Eric wasn't expecting a paper crane, but who wouldn't follow a trail of snickers? I mean, nice planning. Now that he's 16, make sure you bug him about dating. Hopefully he's over his aversion to girls, but I'm sure it's still a touchy subject. Milk it for all it's worth.

Beatrice Everett said...

Thanks for all the tips, I realy should give him a bad time about girls?THANKS!!!!!!