Thursday, November 17, 2005

A Real Scare!!!

I ALMOST lost my blog today!!! I was trying to get my siblings on my links list and deleated my BLOG!! but I finaly found a way to fix it! It a long story to tell so I not telling it all but I can tell you that I was so affraid that I had lost my blog forever that I started to CRY!(thats real scary!)I can't be more thankful that I'm talking, more like typing, to you right NOW!
I was also in the spelling bee that I was talking to you about three blogs ago but this time I did realy well but BOREDOM stumped me, I left out the E, that was a saddning situation to but I made it through.I did NOT have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Brooke, I'm so glad you're still typing. We almost lost you there.

Anonymous said...

Without bloggerworm, my life would be incomplete.

Beatrice Everett said...

Thanks guys!(nice name, yasdnil)