Monday, November 14, 2005

Mondays

Today was decent, not perfect, but decent. I kinda got in trouble for pointing a lazer pointer in science but I confessed right after class was over so nobody got in trouble. I got the hiccUPs during science but I held my breath and it went away but it alo happened durring the next period, Enrichment, but holding my breath worked agian but when I got home but this time it didn't work so I just have to wait this one out.
Also, when I got home I was in the mood for doing something diffrent for once so I started remembering and I remembred that I neded to wash my face so I Filled the sink half full of water and started to dunk my face and you wouldent BELIEVE how much gunk went down that sink when I drained it. During Enrichment, we had a SPELLING BEE but I got out on my first try because I mixed up two letters(I don't think I would have made it very far because I'm a horrible speller)

4 comments:

Beatrice Everett said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I can't believe you filled the sink with water and started dunking your face. That's a very dramatic way to wash your face

Anonymous said...

Where did you remember that face washing technique from? That's pretty original if you ask me.

Beatrice Everett said...

I got that technique from the prinsess bride when Fhesic was dunking Anigo Montoyi into the two buckets of water when he was drunk to answer linz