Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally!

Linz posted!!! Horay! Horah! I can post now!!!

It's hard to believe but I found another wiget for blogging! It's called none other than Blogger!Have I mentioned that I love Widgets? Well, Dad is coming home today and guess what? I'm Sick! Last night I was 
hurling up alot of chunkies, and when I ran out of chunkies, I spued whater,and that made me dehidrated. After I was done giving up bodily fluids, I was totally whiped out so thier was nothing that I could do but lie in bed dizzy and dehidrated and waiting to fall asleep. I hate being sick!!!

6 comments:

Scott said...

I had a hard time sleeping last night too, but there were no chunkies. I must have been feeling your pain through an out-of-body experience. By the way....you are one big chunkie!!!!!

linz said...

Man, I'm sorry you're miserable. Lots of fluids and lots of sleep Brookster. I didn't sleep well last night either. Ooohhh, twilight zone. And don't let Scott call you a big chunkie, little chunkie is more appropriate.

Bloggerworm said...

Yey! That's not nice!!!

Chris said...

How about Cute Little Chunkie? Can I call you that? I slept like a baby, and not one of those fussy babies, but like a content little baby who'd just been fed some warm milk!

esplinlin said...

I slept well, because Brooke finally slept in her own bed and I knew my odds of getting the chunkie blowing disease were lessened.
Brooke was supposed to go to the dentist on Monday morning, but of course she couldn't. Maybe that's why she was sick. Anyway, she's going on Tuesday afternoon, so it wasn't worth it.
Linda

Bloggerworm said...

And it was rather painless at that